Estonian Mobility makes appropriate solutions of traineeship available by tailoring the incoming mobility programs to the needs of each individual participant. Our program is designed to include new professional and social competencies combined with the enhancement of personal intercultural awareness and English for special purposes.
Our role as a hosting organization begins with sourcing a suitable placement option for each trainee. During the mobility our organization is cooperating on a regular basis with all the hosting companies involved and organises various activities that help our clients make their stay in Estonia both valid and meaningful.
What we offer
- Placements for traineeship in Tartu;
- Study visits for teachers, public servants, companies;
- Accommodation: hotels, guest apartments, hostels or student dormitories;
- Airport transfer;
- Tailor-made language courses;
- Tailor-made cultural events and guided tours;
- Visiting companies;
- Project applications (incl. international);
- Project management.
- Cars and automotive
- Computer science
- Culinary arts
- Electronic maintenance
- Food Industry
- Graphic design
- Hotel management
- Information technology, networking, electronics
- International commerce
- Industrial engineering
- Mechanics vocational training
- Sport and leisure
- Web design – e-commerce
During the traineeship, the following services will be provided:
- Availability of our team to support the participants incl. emergency phone 24h/day;
- Presentation / welcoming session;
- Introduction to the hosting company;
- Monthly informal meetings for participants to socialize:
- Introductory, mid-term and final evaluation with the groups and companies;
- Europass documentation.